This option is for those wanting a legal marriage service without a full wedding ceremony. Just say “I do” and we will pronounce you married and sign your Marriage Certificate*. If you prefer a “repeat after” vow or wish to make personal vows and/or exchange rings you are welcome to do so!
This service is included with all Ceremony Packages listed below at no additional charge.
* A Marriage License & Certificate must be obtained from a Minnesota County office before scheduling this service. *Two witnesses at least 16 years old must be present. They can be provided for you at my location for an additional fee.
- $160 at your location in the Twin Cities (a travel fee may apply if outside of the metro area) location of your choice. Best suited for a very small gathering of 10 or fewer guests.
A simple custom-written ceremony with no processional entrance (other than the bride) or expanded components such as Unity Ceremony, etc. This package is typically best suited for 20 or fewer guests.
*Custom pricing is available to add simple processional and/or components.
- Officiated by Rev. Susan Lee-Wright
- Discounted Rehearsal included. (Deduct $100 if rehearsal is not required or is held 1.5 hours prior to the ceremony)
- Fully customized wedding ceremony with interactive planning.
- Multi-Cultural Fusion Ceremony options
- Two comprehensive video planning meetings plus unlimited phone & email support.
- A highly personalized wedding message explicitly designed for the couple.
- Extended pre-ceremony preparation time. Rev. Susan will arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the ceremony to coordinate details with you and other vendors.
See more information at PerfectDayCeremonies.com
Are you having a friend or family member officiate your ceremony? While that is a great option, planning and execution of a wedding can be stressful and daunting! Rev. Susan will work with you and/or your officiant to create a beautiful, customized ceremony and assist in organizing all of the details to ensure your ceremony goes as smoothly as possible! Additionally, we will put your wedding on our schedule for a backup officiant in case of emergency or illness (may not apply for travel weddings). We can also come to the ceremony to sign the marriage certificate if your officiant is not ordained and registered to perform the legal marriage and/or help with the ceremony preparations including coordination of the music and processional cues.
- $240- Ceremony design and support, plus a backup officiant on call if needed (may not apply for travel weddings. If an officiant is needed to perform the ceremony an additional $180 fee applies)
- $395- Ceremony design and support, plus backup officiant on-site for the ceremony to assist in the preparation and sign the marriage certificate, if needed. (If onsite officiant ends up performing the ceremony an additional $25 fee applies)
Travel Fee may apply if outside of Twin Cities Metro Area. Additional fee may apply for holidays or holiday weekends.
Rehearsal on a separate day (or more than 2 hours prior to the wedding) Monday-Thursday- $125; Friday-Sunday- $150
Pre-ceremony Rehearsal: $75
Conducted 90 minutes prior to the ceremony this mini-rehearsal is a good option when it isn’t possible to do the rehearsal on a separate day. Can be done without the Bride/Groom present if desired.
Final Review Meeting: $40
Meet with your officiant in person to discuss the final ceremony details and get better acquainted. (Phone and video chat meetings are included at no additional charge.)
Ceremony Planning Meeting: $60
Zoom meeting with Rev. Susan for an initial, highly detailed, ceremony planning session. (Planning by phone and email is included in all ceremony packages)
Bilingual Option: $25-75
Depending on what is involved an additional fee may be charged for bilingual ceremonies.